EFI Versa-Chill Reach-In Stainless 2 Door Cooler
The EFI C2-54VC double door reach in cooler is part of EFI's "Versa Chill" series, so it has been made with high quality stainless steel construction at an affordable cost. This cooler is 54.4 inches wide and gives you 46 cubic feet of refrigerated space.
This cooler has tons of great features: curved interior corners for easy cleaning. You’ll get locks on the door for extra safety. And plus these doors have stay-open and self-closing features: if the door is opened 90 degrees, it’ll stay open (which can be very convenient), and then if the door is brought below 90 degrees, it will close automatically, which can end up saving energy and saving your products
- Cabinet Construction – The exterior sides and front are covered in 24 Gauge, type 430 Stainless Steel.
- The interior walls and doors are covered in 22 Gauge, type 430 stainless steel and the floors are covered in 24 Gauge, type 304 stainless steel.
- The inside corners are rounded for easy cleaning. The units come equipped with adjustable PVC coated shelves.
- The entire unit is built using a high density Polyurethane insulation that is applied in place.
- Doors – Recessed handles for smoother front and reduced space requirements.
- Doors are equipped with locks for security.
- The gasket is magnetized to provide easy removal for cleaning.
- Self-closing doors equipped with “stay open” feature when opened past 90 degrees.
- Single door units are available in right or left handed hinges.
- Refrigeration – Oversized factory balanced system designed to hold 33 – 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The refrigeration system uses R404A that is CFC and HCFC free.
- Condensor unit is easily accessible for routine cleaning and maintenance.
- Electrical – Units come factory wired and ready to connect with 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated plug and cord.
- These units are Energy Star rated.
Dimensions (WDH) 54.5” x 31.5” x 84”
Capacity 46 cubic feet