The Nor-Lake FF074WVS/0 flip top ice cream dipping cabinet is designed with reliability and ease of use in mind! There's room for five, 3 gallon ice cream tubs plus two more in storage.
A cold wall refrigeration system plus 2 1/4" of foamed-in-place "zero-ODP" urethane insulation help keep the dipping cabinet between -10 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your most popular flavors at the perfect consistency at all times. The stainless steel top and lids with built-in anti-condensate heaters are designed for long-lasting durability and ease of use.
- 24 gauge painted galvanized steel construction for long-lasting durability and good looks
- Stainless steel top and flip lids with handles; lids have built-in anti-condensate heaters
- Attractive, galvanized white exterior is durable and easy to clean; galvanized steel interior liner
- 1/4 hp compressor utilizes R-134a refrigerant, cold wall design
- Leveling legs
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
Overall Dimensions: Left to Right: 30 5/8" Front to Back: 30 1/8" Height: 34 1/8" Display Capacity: (5) 3 gallon tubs Storage Capacity: (2) 3 gallon tubs Interior Volume: 7.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.