The specific terms and conditions for each auction can be found on the Auction Catalogue page, under Auction Info.
Please refer to those terms and conditions, as the ones that follow are only meant to be a guide to the structure of a typical auction.
Typical Pickup Deadlines
- Auction Time: Sunday, lots start closing at 10am
- Pickup Deadline: Wednesday after the Auction
- Late Fees Start: Thursday after the Auction
- Extended Pickup Hours: Monday-Wednesday after the Auction, 9am - 5pm
- Regular Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm
- Late Pickup Fees: $50/week
Registration & Payment
- All items are sold as-is, where is, with no guarantee or warranty, implied or otherwise.
- We accept Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept Amex.
- There is a $100 authorization hold when you register online.
- This is not a charge, and is not collected by Kwik Auctions.
- This is required by our online payment processor to verify your credit card.
- It typically disappears before the end of the auction.
- Contact your credit card provider for assistance if it has not.
- 20% Buyers premium will be applied to all sales.
- All sales are subject to applicable taxes.
- Cards on file are charged immediately following the end of an auction.
- Invoices will be sent out via email.
- Please make sure your email is accurate when you register!
- Accounts must be settled in full before any items may be removed from the premises.
- We strive to accurately represent the condition of every item in our auctions. We've developed a process (Kwik Tested) to assist, but there are some limitations.
- Our testing is only for appraisal purposes. We are not experts and we do not determine functionality, durability, performance, or safety.
The ‘Kwik Test’ is a rapid evaluation of the electrical functions on a piece of equipment.
Ovens are heated up to at least 200F
Refrigeration is cooled to appropriate operating temperature 4C for Fridges, -18C for Freezers
Espresso Machines are tested to make sure they dispense water out of the appropriate nozzles
- We do not have a gas line available for testing. We can only test electrical functions.
- A condition of “Kwik Tested” only confirms we have tested the unit based on the above guidelines. Not that it works. We may follow up with a more detailed report.
- “Kwik Tested” does not imply a guarantee or warranty. It is only part of equipment appraisal.
- For a more detailed explanation of our testing process, please visit https://kwik.ca/pages/kwik-tested
- We ship anywhere in Canada and the Continental US.
- Shipping is available for all invoices.
- We use a shipping aggregator with some of the best rates.
- If a shipment requires palletizing, we charge a minimum $50 fee for the pallet, packing materials, and labour.
- Multiple or oversized pallets will cost more.
- If you organize shipping on your own, we need a Bill of Lading before we release any items.
- Send the Bill of Lading to email@example.com so we can prepare your order before the carrier arrives.
- The Bill of Lading must reference your Invoice Number, so we can find you in our system.
- Storage is only available for invoices totaling over $200.
- The rate is $50/pallet/week.
- Per Pallet or 40" x 48" equivalent floor space.
- Per week, charged at the beginning of the week.
- Long Term Storage is available.
- Negotiated on a case by case basis.