The specific terms and conditions for each auction can be found on the Auction Catalogue page, under Auction Info.
Please refer to those terms and conditions, as the ones that follow are only meant to be a guide to the structure of a typical auction.
Typical Pickup Deadlines
- Auction Time: Sunday, lots start closing at 10am
- Pickup Deadline: Wednesday after the Auction
- Storage Charges Start: Thursday after the Auction
- Extended Pickup Hours: Monday-Wednesday after the Auction, 9am - 5pm
- Regular Business Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm
Registration & Payment
- We accept Visa or MasterCard. We do not accept Amex.
- There is a $100 authorization hold when you register online.
- This is not a charge, and is not collected by Kwik Auctions.
- This is required by our online payment processor to verify your credit card.
- It typically disappears before the end of the auction.
- Contact your credit card provider for assistance if it has not.
- 20% Buyers premium will be applied to all sales.
- All sales are subject to applicable taxes.
- Cards on file are charged immediately following the end of an auction.
- Invoices will be sent out via email.
- Please make sure your email is accurate when you register!
- Accounts must be settled in full before any items may be removed from the premises.
- We ship anywhere in Canada and the Continental US.
- Shipping is available for all invoices.
- We use a shipping aggregator with some of the best rates.
- If a shipment requires palletizing, we charge a minimum $50 fee for the pallet, packing materials, and labour.
- Multiple or oversized pallets will cost more.
- If you organize shipping on your own, we need a Bill of Lading before we release any items.
- Send the Bill of Lading to email@example.com so we can prepare your order before the carrier arrives.
- The Bill of Lading must reference your Invoice Number, so we can find you in our system.
- Storage is only available for invoices totaling over $200.
- The rate is $50/pallet/week.
- Per Pallet or 40" x 48" equivalent floor space.
- Per week, charged at the beginning of the week.
- Long Term Storage is available.
- Negotiated on a case by case basis.